Hydrolysed whey protein for high intensity training
The science of training for performance is constantly evolving. Athletes across a broad range of sports and activities are increasingly building High Intensity Interval Workouts (HIIT) into their training routines.
Our nutritional solutions are evolving too
Optipep® 4Power is a hydrolysed whey protein that, when taken before a high-intensity workout, helps athletes produce and sustain more power compared to whey protein concentrate. This is a potential game-changer for brands providing targeted nutritional solutions to consumers participating in sports such as CrossFit, field sports, sprinting and combat sports.
The Science Comes First
With more athletes embracing HIIT type workouts, we identified an opportunity to provide targeted nutritional solutions to help them meet their performance goals.
We commissioned a clinical study to investigate the metabolic and performance effects of differing nutritional strategies for this type of workout.
Benefits & Features
- Hydrolysed Whey Protein Isolate for faster absorption
- Optimised peptide profile for enhanced bioactivity
- Superior protein source developed for pre-workout consumption
- Clinically proven to improve metabolic adaptation and performance when consumed pre-exercise
- Made from milk from grass fed cows and suitable for vegetarians
Find out more
- Impact on muscle metabolism – Mitochondrial gene expression and enzymatic activity
- Pre-trial product design using bioinformatics screening tools and in vitro evidence
- Critical characteristics and composition of Optipep® 4Power
Download our 4POWER brochure to find out more now.Download
Download our whitepaper on the evolving role of protein pre-exerciseDownload
Our experts in protein research, process technology, applications, and marketing are here to support, accelerate and optimise your product development to position you for a successful launch.
A Leading International Sustainable Business