Bifipro® Fermented Whey Protein Isolate
We’ve combined the nutritional goodness of Irish dairy from grass-fed cows with the ancient art of fermentation to create a range of nutritional ingredients that support an active lifestyle.
high protein trend is not a fad: product launches continue
Over the four years to October 2019, global introductions of high protein food and drink have experienced growth of 60%, proving to be one of the highest growing claims categories in food and drink.
Fermentation as a production process is back in vogue
The process is increasingly recognised for the delivery of health and taste benefits:
- CONSUMER DEMAND DRIVERS
- HEALTH: BETTER DIGESTIBILITY
- EXCITEMENT: FLAVOUR
- TRADITION: MARKETING HERITAGE
- CLEAR LABEL: NATURAL PROCESS
Importance of the gut microbiome on overall health
Beyond ‘immediate’ digestive disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome or heartburn, scientific research continues to highlight links between the gut microbiome and many strands of health, from skin condition to body weight, and even mental health.
Bifipro is a high quality, easily digested, fermented Whey Protein Isolate produced via a natural fermentation process using a culture obtained directly from kefir grains.
- Delivers proven prebiotic promoting properties which may positively influence digestive health
- Higher percentage of di- and tripeptides for enhanced absorption and digestibility (versus non-fermented WPI) – may help reduce some of the common side effects of high protein dieting like bloating and gas
- Fermented Whey Protein Isolate contains all the essential branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) required for muscle growth and maintenance
- Produced with milk from grass fed Irish cows
- Suitable for use in many ambient formats: including powder & bars
The growth of good bacteria is achieved with natural fermentation processes. The final product contains bioactives from the fermentation.